One of the priorities of our center is to train skilled personnel and help them build their careers. If you are sure of your skills, you can contact us to become a member of our team.
Description of the announcement
- Date of announcement: 16.11.2022
- Territory: Baku
- Salary: 300 ₼
- Seniority: No work experience required
- Age: 21-25
- Education: Translation, Philology
- Work hours: Weekdays 09:00 - 19:00 (Sunday off)
- Contract: available
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Tel.: 0552123332
- Əlaqə: 0552124448
To translate scientific, technical, socio-political, economic, legal, medical, normative-technical documents and other special literature
To translate correspondence materials of foreign countries, departments and enterprises, as well as materials of seminars, meetings, etc.
Knowledge of topics, terminology standard, basics of scientific and literary editing, grammar and style of the language
Making sure that the translations contain the content, meaning and sentiment of the original text
Translator for Azerbaijani-Russian, Azerbaijani-English, English-Russian languages and vice versa
Higher education in the field of translation, philology
Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
Accuracy, operativeness and high translation ability
To constantly try to improve their knowledge and skills for their own development
- Please read the job advertisement carefully before sending your CV
- It is advisable to prepare your CV in Word or PDF format
- Enter the main information in the CV form concisely and clearly
- Do not forget that your CV form plays an important role in the consideration of your candidacy. For this reason, please note that the resume form is the application tool that makes your initial presentation.
- There is no need to send your other documents in addition to the CV form for the initial stage.
- Be sure to mention the job title in the subject line of the letter.
- Before sending your CV form, familiarize yourself with the personal qualities that will be important for the vacancy and make sure that you can demonstrate these qualities during the interview.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates interested in the vacancy are requested to send their CVs (CVs without photos will not be considered) to the e-mail address [email protected] and must mention "Translator" in the subject of the e-mail.