As part of the notarization process, the notary certifies the authenticity of signature of the translator registered by the same notary. If the document has all the attributes (signature and seal, as well as consular legalization in a number of foreign countries) of an official document, then the translation of the document can be notarized. Besides, you must provide the original document or its notarized copy for notarization of the translation. The following documents are translated with notarization:
- executive, information and personnel documents of the company;
- certificates issued by the state authorities;
- documents confirming the degree, knowledge and skills;
- written instructions regarding property and related persons;
- identity documents and title deeds, etc.
As to apostille, it is required for the use abroad of documents issued in your country. In simple terms, to issue an apostille means to undergo a procedure of confirming the issuance of documents by an official at the international level. And we can help you with the apostille of documents issued in Azerbaijan.